Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Unit 10 - Final Blog from Mickey

Holy Wellness Batman!

Can you believe that it is already ten weeks? Me either! :)

My growth over the last ten weeks has been without a doubt more than I could have expected. I normally finish a course and have an appreciation for what I have learned -but then I look forward to my upcoming courses. I can honestly say that I am sorrowful that this class is now ending. I loved learning about bettering myself. The skills and practices that I have learned during my coursework in integral health are priceless. I have been able to alter my own personal health by creating a wellness plan, directing my well-being attention to myself instead of only others, and learning key techniques to integral health. The only thing left to do now is practice what I have learned and follow my wellness plan of attack from my final project (which I really enjoyed doing).

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear heavens, what a laugh I just had. Holy Wellness Batman was sooo well said. Have a wonderful and peaceful time practicing Mickey, you deserve it. I hope you get to take many more classes like this to help make your journey easier. Best of the Best to you and your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mickey,
    Time sure does fly when you are having fun:-)After reading your post and blogs I realize that by caring for ourselves we are caring for everyone. Passing through the world with a health mindset, we can help to spread the love and health. I will miss your post in the DB it has been great chatting with you in the blogs, and I appreciate your help in the doc sharing. All the best to you and your family, remember, those teenagers will not always be teenagers:-)TG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mickey,

    I am with you!! This was the first class that I wanted to last a traditional full semester. I absolutely loved it and you guys were all great, which added to the learning experience. I wish you luck in all your endeavors. Stay well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mickey,
    Yes, we have learned a lot, and our wellness plan does start and center on our own inner peace before we can pass it on. Keep blogging even after class is over.
    Having a plan and goal is a good start, practicing it is much harder than writing it down or talking about it. Best of luck getting your plan off and running!
    Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mickey! Holy Wellness Batman is the EXACT phrase I would have used! I refer to batman quite often! lol! I love that you said that! Just awesome! I am also sad this class is ending. I have changed and improved in so many ways. I would love to keep in touch. I am on facebook and I will also check the blogs for everyone. I hope my future classes are even close to this rewarding! Good luck to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mickey!
    I too and a little down about the class being over. I personally think that everyone should have to take this class and they should offer more. I think that while we are learining to take care of 'US", we can take care of others. We can learn to study different and by learing ourself, we can focus on areas that need improvement so we can succeed. Good luck with everything and thanks for helping me out with your words of encouragement!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete